CHIVE TV is theCHIVE's newest and greatest venture in our never-ending quest for entertaining the masses. It's an entertainment channel that lives on Roku and streams the best viral videos to bars and restaurants worldwide. If that seems awesome, it's because it is. Right now, we are looking for someone to run all the awesome. That's right. The entire business segment. In your hands. The job title for the role is Brand Director of CHIVE TV, but you'll basically be the CEO of CHIVE TV, running all aspects of the business hand-in-hand with the CEO and President of Resignation Media (not literally hand-in-hand though, that'd be weird).
CHIVE TV's revenue model is two-fold:
1) Our in-house ad sales team sells Digital Out of Home Advertising against the TV's running CHIVE TV in 1,500 venues, 10,000 screens and reaching 14mm people per month.
2) Monthly SaaS subscription service for digital signage for bars to promote food and drink specials, entertainment calendar, personalized bar logo, etc. CHIVE TV is free for bars unless they opt into the Digital Signage Engine, then they pay a small monthly fee.
This position will be in our Austin, TX, headquarters and will report to the CEO and President. We're looking for someone with Out Home Advertising experience, preferably digital, who is an operational manager who gets shit done. We want leaders. We want revolutionaries. We want people with guts, grit, and other g-words that mean good things. If you think you've got the goods to take this amazing idea and conquer the world with it, we want to hear from you.
- Work with senior leadership to run the CHIVE TV division as its own separate business entity under the parent company of Resignation Media.
- This is a heavy managerial/operational position with a large team that requires leadership acumen as well as getting your hands dirty, muddy, sweaty, etc. in all facets of the business.
- Create and implement nationwide go-to-market strategy for bar installs with senior leadership.
- Understand and track the audience reach via People Count and Nielson for our sales team to sell against. Numbers: we like them!
- Own the relationships and vendor contracts with 3rd party video license companies and MCN's.
- Co-Manage a nationwide sales force of regional sales managers for bar installs.
- Oversee the video production of weekly content programming.
- Assist the head of sales for CHIVE TV for identifying and closing key bar/restaurant accounts.
- Work with our premium ad sales team to manage the trafficking of paid campaigns on CHIVE TV.
- Manage CHIVE TV's P&L like a B-O-S-S.
- Oversee all CHIVE TV marketing efforts internally on theCHIVE and off theCHIVE.
- Hire the necessary talent to grow the CHIVE TV team to be position properly for world domination.
- Work with large brands on content and advertising opportunities, because there's maybe something we haven't thought of (not likely, but we're open to it).
- Digital Media experience with video-centric content publishers is a must.
- Out of Home ad sales experience, preferably digital.
- Strong leadership and management skills with experience running a large team.
- Must have deep familiarity with theCHIVE brand, community and content.
- Degree from a 4 year university.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Local fare from Great Austin restaurants.
- Our HQ sits on the waters edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.